Saffron Fields is one of the newest and most gorgeous tasting rooms in Carlton. When you’re there you can’t deny it! We teamed up with a great group of vendors to help show off this space and highlight some of the great features that are part of every event there!
The Fall season in wine country is gorgeous with the grape leaves turning a beautiful yellow and orange with the changing season and this is where Saffron Fields got its name! The owner remembered the lush saffron fields in India and gave the property its name. He had a vision for his property and the first thing was to remove the old barn and build a new tasting room. The old barn wood was reclaimed and used completely in the tasting room – when you’re there take a moment to admire it. They couldn’t obscure the views so take time to admire the floor to ceiling glass doors facing West and the stunning Carlton/Yamhill landscape.
When planning the photo shoot we kept the focus on the clean lines of the tasting room, simplistic color palette with small pops of yellow as a nod to Saffron’s name.
- Bella Bloom Florals handled all the floral and décor focusing on whites with hydrangeas, roses, orchids and calla lilies. Pops of yellow were interspersed in the bridal bouquet and various centerpieces.
- Your Perfect Papery took care of all of our stationary needs with a sleek and modern touch. From invitations, seating cards to the menu they had it all. The menu was even paired with some of Saffron’s wines!
- A big thank you to West Coast Event Productions for lending us everything from chairs to tables to linens and tableware! You can’t have an event without these things and they have one of the biggest collections to pick from!
- Bridal Bliss provided their expertise and guidance along the way to help put this together. Thank you, Katy, for your help keeping this going!
- We wouldn’t have these gorgeous photos if it wasn’t for Powers Photography Studios. They were out there baking in the sun to get the shot. If you’ve worked with Powers, you know they’ll do anything to get it right….climb on top of things, lay down on the ground and traipse through the vines all for “the shot”
- Visiting Media captured scenes of our ceremony and reception space. I really hope they help you see the possibilities of Saffron Fields!
- While we were shooting, The Trolley of Dundee happened to bring a group wine tasting and they let us use the bus for a few photos too! Thanks so much for the impromptu prop!!
- Our beautiful cake was donated by Custom Cakes in Newberg. It was a last minute add and we’re SO thankful for what they did!!
- Both dresses and accessories were provided by Anna’s Bridal. They’ll be debuting a new, larger store very soon!
- Thank you to our gorgeous model, Mahsa of Option Models, for her willingness to traipse across the property and bear the sun on a hot July afternoon.
- Mahsa’s gorgeous hair and make up was provided by Face Body Beauty
Thank you to everyone who helped in planning, execution and just listening along the way!
–Lauren, Oregon Venues